Formed in 1986, The Tipton Education Boosters (TEB) is a non-profit organization that provides support and encouragement for all K-12 academic aspects of the Tipton Community School District through its annual membership/fund raising campaign.
The ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP STRUCTURE is Individual Membership-$5.00; Family Membership-$10.00; Commercial Membership-$15.00; and Big Booster Membership-$25.00 and up. Checks should be made payable to the Tipton Education Boosters and returned to Tipton Education Boosters, Tipton Community Schools, 400 East Sixth Street, Tipton, IA 52772.
Community response in previous years has been very much appreciated.
- to provide academic pins for middle school honor roll and academic letters/pins for the high school honor roll. The TEB Honor Roll bulletin boards showcase academics at the middle and high schools.
- to support the National Honor Society induction ceremony.
- to give a donation for academic endeavors at the elementary and middle school.
- to support the high school Academic Decathlon team for study materials.
- to provide birthday ribbons for every student at the elementary school.
- to recognize all staff -- teachers, administration, and support personnel -- during American Education Week.
- to recognize teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week with a certificate of appreciation. New teachers receive a wooden TEB pencil with their name to display in their classrooms.
- to recognize the Tipton's school board during School Board Recognition Week.
All planning for TEB is done via email. Everyone is welcome to join this email. Please feel free to call any of the officers or board members listed below. Thank you for your support!
Robin Braddock, Secretary - 886-6235
Shelley Cady – 886-6293
Pat Moeller – 886-6131
Karla Gaul, Treasurer - 886-2037
Nancy Mathias – 886-6957
Nancy Pruess – 886-6025
Michele Gipson – 893-2302
Jo Treadwell – 886-6224
Sheila Koch – 886-6027